Finding reliable services in Nigeria can be a real drag, from artisans delaying their deliveries to them just doing an all-round shoddy job. We’d boycott their services but it’s not exactly as if we can do without them. Personally, I know I’m not about to paint my room myself or build a table from scratch. What we really need is a stress-free way to find help that won’t frustrate you, and this is where Findworka comes in.
Findworka is an online platform that connects quality service providers to potential clients, and it’s great on both ends. As a client, you are exposed to reliable services that have already been vetted and rated by a community. And as a service provider, you gain access to a group of clients who are willing to pay promptly for your services.
How it works
- Individuals and service providers create their accounts.
- Users post their service requests.
- Service providers view the requests available in the different categories.
- Clients interact with the service providers directly using the “Hire me” feature, or send a request directly to Findworka by phone call, sms or email.
- Clients pay the total of the agreed sum into Findworka’s account. This amount is then paid to the service provider.
Findworka is a subsidiary of Bosstable, a recruitment startup founded by developer, serial entrepreneur, and Lead Software Engineer for BudgIT, Dele Bakare. According to Dele, the idea for Findworka came from the various challenges that individuals experience when hiring services.
With Findworka, people can find service providers who are already rated by clients based on competence, timeliness and attitude. Available services on the site right now include dry cleaners, security guards, carpenters, painters, car repairers and IT personnel.
Currently, Findworka is available only on web, but mobile apps are under development and will soon be released.