I’m sure you haven’t been hiding under a rock, so you know Netflix is now in Africa and people have been talking about it ever since. But still, not everyone knows how to sign up for it, and here’s proof:
— Bebe Nyakadina (@Nyarkadina) January 8, 2016
Seriously tho if you know how to use and sign up for netflix please help
— tima 🧜🏻♀️ (@stardusttima) January 7, 2016
But it’s not a difficult process. Here’s a step-by-step guide.
1. Download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Or go to the Netflix website to sign up.
Click on “Start Your Free Month.”
2. Select a plan and enter your payment details.
There are three different Netflix plans, each with its own unique feature, even though there are features that pervade all three of them.
If you subscribe to any of the three plans, you:
- Have unlimited access to movies and TV shows on Netflix.
- Can cancel at anytime and the first month is free.
- Can stream from your laptop, phone or tablet.
Basic Plan (Price: US$7.99 per month)
- With this plan, you can only stream from one of your devices at a time.
- You cannot stream in HD or Ultra HD. Sorry.
Standard Plan (Price: US$9.99 per month)
- You can stream HD videos.
- You can stream from only 2 devices at a time.
Premium Plans (Price: US$11.99 per month)
- You can stream in HD and Ultra HD. Cool.
- You can watch on four different screens at a time.
Your free one month offer starts when you click ‘Start Membership.’ Cancel your membership at anytime during that first month and you will not be charged. Netflix will email you three days before your free trial ends to remind you. They are nice like that.