Renaissance Capital, a leading emerging and frontier markets investment bank with extensive operations in the African region, will hold its 12th Annual Pan-Africa Investor Conference on September 7 – 10, 2021.
The conference will bring together leading companies from Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, and Uganda for one-on-one meetings with major international and local investment funds. The open part of the conference will offer macroeconomic updates on the region and first-hand opinions from some of the region’s most prominent policymakers and business leaders, such as:
• Umaro Mokhtar Sissoco Embaló – President of Guinea-Bissau;
• Abebe Aemro Selassie – Director, African Department, IMF;
• Tobias Rasmussen – Resident Representative in Kenya, IMF;
• Dr Hassan Mahmud – Director, Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of Nigeria; • Karl Toriola – CEO, MTN Nigeria;
• SC Danstan Omari – Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
• Peter Ndegwa – CEO, Safaricom; and
• Karl Toriola – CEO, MTN Nigeria
For the first time ever, the event will feature a specialist Nigeria Tech / Fintech Day to be held as part of the broad conference on 9 September. It will include a spree of eight-panel discussions dedicated to every aspect of this fast-growing and high-opportunity industry – from digital payments and digital lenders to logistic companies, neo-banks, and leading digital wealth management firms. Speakers will represent incumbent as well as burgeoning players, including Ecobank, Access Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Limited to MTN, OPay, TeamApt; as well as leading experts from Interswitch Digital, Paystack, Cellulant, PiggyVest, Cowry, Carbon, and Moove Africa to name a few. To register and receive a full conference program, please email: RenCap@hudsonsandler.com