Are you a crypto pro armed with ample knowledge of the cryptocurrency space? Ready to coach other people about crypto? Here’s a great way to monetize your know-how: Join us as a Bybit tutor and earn up to $1,200 just by sharing what you know about crypto and Bybit. Talk about a win-win situation!
Interested in becoming a tutor with us?
- Sign up for a Bybit account HERE
- Fill in this APPLICATION FORM and pass a quiz designed to test your crypto knowledge now.
With great knowledge comes (some) responsibilities
As a Bybit tutor, you are expected to host at least two live video sessions to teach your students about both crypto and trading on the Bybit app. Each video session is to be recorded and uploaded for verification purposes.
We will support you in becoming the very best tutor by providing helpful content in specific topics like trading strategies, reading charts, and important information about Bybit that you can reference for your classes.
To qualify for the rewards, here’s what you need to do:
- Ensure that there is at least a total of 20 students attending your classes, across the two live video sessions
- Share your Bybit referral link with your students
- Obtain at least 20 sign-ups who make a first time deposit of at least $10 in any asset and earn $160
Your reward will depend on the number of students, sign-ups, and first time deposits obtained. Top tutors who achieve more than 60 or 100 first time deposits through their classes will be rewarded with $600 and $1,200 respectively.
What are you waiting for? Become a Bybit tutor and spread your knowledge!
Tutor Application Deadline: Nov. 24th
Tutorship Period: Nov. 22nd – Dec. 7th
Terms and Conditions
- Only users who opt-in via the quiz and pass the quiz will be selected as Bybit tutors.
- The campaign only applies to all verified Bybit users from Africa.
- Deposits from one Bybit account to another are not eligible for rewards.
- All participating users must strictly abide by Bybit’s Terms of Service.
- Bybit reserves the right to the final interpretation of this campaign.
- Bybit reserves the right to disqualify trades deemed to be pseudo trades, displaying market manipulation attributes, bulk account registrations for additional bonuses, or other fraudulent attempts.
- Bybit reserves the right to determine who they select as a Bybit tutor.
- Bybit reserves the right to disqualify tutors who do not abide by our terms and conditions.