SHIB has been listed on Bybit, and we have committed a total of $50,000 in prizes to celebrate this. This campaign will cater to both new and existing users, as well as high-volume traders.
Competition Period: DEC. 10, 2021, 00:00AM UTC to Dec. 31, 2021, 11:59PM UTC
Campaign 1: $20,000 to be shared by users who have never funded their Bybit accounts.
All users who fund their Bybit accounts during the competition period and opt-in using the button below will be eligible to share from a $20,000 prize pool.
Campaign 2: $30,000 to be shared by users who have traded over $100 in SHIB.
All users who achieve a total trading volume of $100 in SHIB or more during the competition period will share from a pool of $30,000 based on the proportion of each user‘s individual trading volume. Opt-In
Campaign 3: Post a video on Instagram or Twitter explaining how you can fund and trade SHIB using your Bybit account. Make sure to include #ShibOnBybit and also share your referral link. The top posts will win the following…
- Winner 1: iPhone 13 Pro
- Winner 2: iPhone 13
- Winner 3 and 4: iWatch Series 7
- Winner 5 and 6: $200 in SHIB
- Winners 7 to 10: Shopping vouchers(Amazon, Jumia) worth $100
Share your UID and Link to the post HERE.
The reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total effective trading volume / all qualified users’ total effective trading volume) * $30,000.
If you want to earn more:
1. Register via the button below if you don’t have a Spot account Register Now
2. Deposit on BybitDeposit Now
New users will get an extra $30 bonus for their first deposit. Please see the relevant campaign HERE.
Terms & Conditions
- Only users who Opt-in and Register via the respective buttons will be eligible for this event.
- The campaign is only applicable to verified Bybit users in Africa.
- Deposits from one Bybit account to another are not eligible for rewards.
- Eligible users will be notified by email within seven (7) days after the end of the event to receive the rewards.
- All participating users must strictly abide by the Bybit Terms of Service.
- Bybit reserves the right to the final interpretation of this event.
- Bybit reserves the right to disqualify trades deemed to be pseudo trades, displaying market manipulation attributes, bulk account registrations for additional bonuses, or other fraudulent attempts.
Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Bybit based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.
Bybit reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.