Golteum, the cutting-edge multi-asset Web3 platform, is reshaping the landscape of tokenized precious metals with its revolutionary ERC-1155 token standard. By harnessing the power of this advanced token framework, Golteum enables investors to unlock a plethora of diverse use cases for tokenized precious metals while upholding an unparalleled level of transparency through its Proof-of-Reserve mechanism.


The integration of the ERC-1155 token standard into Golteum’s platform ushers in a new era of possibilities for investors seeking to leverage the benefits of tokenized precious metals. Unlike traditional gold investments that merely act as dormant assets, Golteum’s tokenization procedure breathes life into these real-world assets by offering a range of utility-driven functionalities.

From DeFi rewards and staking to lending and wealth club participation, Golteum’s tokenized precious metals on the ERC-1155 standard power an array of innovative use cases.

One of the standout features of Golteum’s ERC-1155 token standard is its commitment to transparency and accountability through the Proof-of-Reserve mechanism. By joining forces with Chainlink, a leading decentralized oracle network, Golteum ensures that its tokenization process remains fully transparent and verifiable.

Additionally, Chainlink’s Oracle network facilitates seamless access to real-time pricing data, further enhancing the reliability and accuracy of Golteum’s platform.

Golteum: The Future of Multi-Asset Web3 Trading

Golteum, starlight innovation with its cutting-edge multi-asset Web3 platform. This revolutionary platform merges the benefits of various asset classes, enabling users to seamlessly trade precious metals and cryptocurrencies in a single, integrated ecosystem. Gone are the days of limited investment options; Golteum empowers individuals to take control of their financial future like never before. With Golteum, accessibility to physical precious metals assets is no longer a hurdle. 

The platform emphasizes the importance of tangible assets in an increasingly digital world, allowing users to diversify their portfolios and explore new investment opportunities. 

By bridging the gap between traditional assets and the dynamic crypto market, Golteum opens doors to a new era of online trading.

Golteum Presale: Exploring the Potentials of GLTM Utility Token with Massive Growth Opportunities

Golteum’s highly anticipated presale has taken the crypto market by storm, offering investors an exclusive opportunity to acquire GLTM utility tokens at a discounted price. Round 1 sold out in about 48 hours at $0.0074 and the demand on this presale token has been immense.

As Round 2 presale opens at $0.012, investors are eagerly grabbing the opportunity to secure their share of the 55,000,000 tokens available for sale. The excitement continues as buyers in this round enjoy an exclusive 15% bonus, amplifying the potential returns.

Industry experts and analysts project a remarkable surge in prices, forecasting GLTM to reach 0.04 USDC in the near future.

The future looks even more promising as GLTM is predicted to launch at a price of 0.083 USDC, offering a remarkable upside of 690% (around 70x) from the current presale price. Experts speculate that once listed on major exchanges, GLTM could potentially trade as high as $5.00, offering investors an extraordinary return on investment.

In addition to the immense growth potential, holding GLTM tokens unlocks a world of benefits and privileges within the Golteum ecosystem. Users gain access to staking backed by real-world assets, discounts on trading fees, premium subscription fee reductions of up to 30%, rewards, exclusive event invitations, and the ability to directly purchase precious metals. The GLTM utility token lies at the heart of Golteum’s ecosystem, providing real-world utility and value to token holders.

With a meticulous vesting schedule designed to protect the community and foster a healthy ecosystem, GLTM token holders can rest assured that their interests are safeguarded. As 3% of the tokens are released at the token generation point, the remaining 97% will be vested over 24 weeks, with 16% being gradually released each month. Similarly, the vesting process for the team ensures community protection, with 0% released initially and the remainder vested over 44 weeks.

Join the Golteum Presale and secure your place in the ever-evolving world of crypto investments.





Get the best African tech newsletters in your inbox