TechCircle is organising a meetup with angel investor, Hiro Mashita later today, and a few startups were invited to pitch for the chance to win $2,500. These startups were selected from a list of startups that pitched at the TechCircle x Radar Startup Competition which was for a prize of $500.
Without further ado, the startups selected are:
- Mydaz Aerospace, a drone-making startup.
- LUCY, an online store for souvenir gifts.
- Furnish.ng, an online furniture store.
- Findworka, a platform that connects artisans to potential clients.
- Revova, an HR platform for businesses.
- Showroom.ng, an online showroom for furniture and interior decor.
- Travelbay, a place to find the best travel deals and packages.
- Kangpe, a healthcare service.
- OtondoMarket, a site for intending or serving NYSC corp members.
- Edves, an academic portal that automates school activities and processes.
- Lifebank, a blood donor database.
- MeshLabels, a fashion site where users can create their own designs and have them made.
Good luck, guys, and may the best startup win.