TechCircle is organising a meetup with angel investor, Hiro Mashita later today, and a few startups were invited to pitch for the chance to win $2,500. These startups were selected from a list of startups that pitched at the TechCircle x Radar Startup Competition which was for a prize of $500.
Without further ado, the startups selected are:
- Mydaz Aerospace, a drone-making startup.
- LUCY, an online store for souvenir gifts.
- Furnish.ng, an online furniture store.
- Findworka, a platform that connects artisans to potential clients.
- Revova, an HR platform for businesses.
- Showroom.ng, an online showroom for furniture and interior decor.
- Travelbay, a place to find the best travel deals and packages.
- Kangpe, a healthcare service.
- OtondoMarket, a site for intending or serving NYSC corp members.
- Edves, an academic portal that automates school activities and processes.
- Lifebank, a blood donor database.
- MeshLabels, a fashion site where users can create their own designs and have them made.
The meetup is happening today at 4pm at Cafe Neo, Cre8 Space. Other sponsors of the event include Paystack, Cafe Neo, Fone Base Labs, and Not of Code.
Good luck, guys, and may the best startup win.