The State of Health Tech in Nigeria
TechCabal is pleased to introduce its first paid report, The State of Health Tech in Nigeria.
This deeply researched report examines general health indicators and challenges in Nigeria,
and then dives into the health tech industry, profiling the innovative startups working to
find technology solutions to Nigeria’s health-related problems.
The report profiles 75 active and 15 inactive health tech startups across 12 subsectors.
It further examines the challenges these startups face, the opportunities in the space
and makes actionable recommendations for entrepreneurs, investors and regulators to consider.
This report was prepared using both primary and secondary data. We started with publicly available
information about the healthcare system and health tech industry in Nigeria. We then interviewed
more than 75 active health tech entrepreneurs and industry experts who provided key insights
contained within this report. We directly contacted all the active startups listed in the report to verify
their funding information and other key details about them, including sub-sector focus and the key
problems they aim to solve.
Some of what you will find inside include:
Here is what to expect when you purchase the report:
- The entire source dataset of public information and primary research we used to prepare this report.
- The full list of Nigerian health tech startups grouped by subsector and geographic distribution.
- A funding timeline showing how much each startup has raised as well as the type of funding raised.
- A list of local and foreign investors in the Nigerian health tech industry.
- Professional background and gender distribution of health tech founders.
- Insights and recommendations from more than 70 health tech entrepreneurs and healthcare experts.