Ready for the upcoming #futureofcommerce conference on the 24th of September? If you have successfully registered for the event, you can show off your attendance with a personalized flyer.
What is this personalized flyer and how do I get one?
The personalized flyer is your opportunity to show off, and let everyone know that you would be attending the Future Of Commerce event. It’s also a great way to start networking since you can easily find other people who will attend the event.
There’s no better way to start building your professional network, than with a personalized #FutureOf Commerce event dp flyer.
If you haven’t registered for the event yet, here’s your chance to register before creating your flyer.
Now that we’ve gotten that out of the way, here’s how you can create your own personalized #FutureOfCommerce event flyer in 5 simple steps:
- Use a Google Chrome browser to open the link.
- Choose a great headshot of yours that you’d like to use for your flyer. The picture must be in a png or jpeg format only. Unfortunately, gifs are not allowed.
- Insert the picture that you have chosen by clicking on the “+” sign on the banner.
- Add your name below the banner and click the “Generate my DP” button.
- Download your dp and show off on your social media using the hashtags “#FOC2021”and “#FutureOfCommerce” so that fellow attendees can find you.
Don’t forget to tag “@techcabal” to your social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram posts, so we can repost them.
Haven’t registered yet? Best to book a slot now.
See you there!