On Friday, the 4th of November, Ecobank in partnership with TechCabal will host the second edition of its Fintech Breakfast series. This edition, themed “Strengthening the Ecosystem”, will focus on two key areas:
The role of good corporate governance in the fintech industry
What fintechs need to know about securing investments
Startups will learn best practices with regard to corporate governance, with a focus on relevant lessons from banks. They will also be able to share their challenges with fundraising and learn solutions or an effective approach to fundraising from these experienced investors. Audience members will also be able to ask speakers burning questions in dedicated Q&A sessions.
Speaking at the event are:
– Tosin Iyayi – Partner, Aluko & Oyebode
– Yemi Keri – Co-founder, Rising Tide Africa
– Yele Oyekola – Co-founder & CEO, Duplo
– Lexi Novitske – General Partner, Norrseken
– Chinedu Onuoha – Managing Director at Mzuri Solutions Limited
The Ecobank Fintech Breakfast series is brought to you by Ecobank Nigeria in partnership with TechCabal.
Note: The link above signs you up for virtual attendance.