What do the right partnerships for fintechs entail? How can you identify the right banks, telcos, IMTOs, and other entities that can help your fintech get new customers and grow rapidly?
On Friday, June 25th, we’ll be discussing how fintechs can structure and sustain strategic partnerships with the following speakers:
- Tayo Oviosu – Founder/CEO, Paga
- Tomilola Majekodunmi – Co-founder/CEO, Bankly
- Elsa Muzzolini – General Manager (Mobile Financial Services), MTN
- Abubakar Suleiman – CEO, Sterling Bank.
- Tosin Osibodu – CEO, Chaka
- Mayowa Kuyoro – Partner & Head of West Africa Financial Services, McKinsey & Company (Moderator)
It’s the first episode of our new Fintech Series and the speakers will be sharing useful lessons on entering into and sustaining partnerships. If you’re a fintech enthusiast, entrepreneur or work in any other segment of the financial sector, then this is the event for you.
We’re super excited and you should be too! So, get your free ticket now.
This event is brought to you in partnership with Chaka and will offer expert insights from McKinsey & Company.