On Friday, November 26th, for the second episode of our fintech series, we will host regulators and operators from within and out of Nigeria to discuss how to achieve regulatory synergy in Nigeria’s fintech sector.
The objective of this event is to highlight milestones and possible areas of improvement where fintech regulation in Nigeria is concerned, and discuss how stakeholders could collaborate to identify mutually beneficial growth opportunities, bridge the gaps and address the limitations of the ecosystem.
We will also explore how fintechs can support and help enable regulatory innovation, and look at case studies from countries like Lithuania.
Our speakers are –
– Razaq Ahmed – CEO of Cowrywise
– Dr Ola Brown – Founder, Flying Doctors Healthcare Investment Company
– Ashley Immanuel – CEO, EFInA
– Emomotimi Agama – Head, Registration, Exchanges, Market Infrastructure and Innovation, Securities and Exchange Commission
– Dr Olubukola Akinwunmi – Head, Payments System Policy, CBN
– Martynas Pilkis – Advisor to the Board Member, Bank of Lithuania.
– Oswald Guobadia – SSA (Digital Transformation) to The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria and Nigeria Startup Bill Lead. (Keynote address)
– Mayowa Kuyoro – Partner and Head of West Africa Financial Services, McKinsey & Company (Moderator)
In this event, policymakers, advocates, and regulators of financial services in Nigeria will share their thoughts on the recommendations for Nigeria and the contribution of their respective institutions and organizations. This will enable us to draw a clear plan for achieving further growth in Nigeria’s fintech industry.
This event is brought to you in partnership with EFInA.