Monkey Post is a mobile game that’s based off the Nigerian street game of the same name. The “original” Monkey Post is a football game that has no rules – there’s no set number of players and decisions are made on the spot, depending on what the players agree on.
ChopUp’s Monkey Post starts the player off with a newbie team and allows the player to customise the team name, logo, jersey etc. The player can then upgrade each team’s skills as they progress in the game. Users can earn ChopUp coins, upgrade their players, build their teams and take on the best teams to rank high on the leader board.
Features of ChopUp’s Monkey Post include:
- A great user interface and user experience with realistic arcade sounds
- 4 player levels, where each level determines quality and strength of player’s team.
- League mode with 4 leagues (Local, State, Continental, and international)
- Tournament mode with 9 tournament matches per player level
- Leader board that shows players street credibility and position alongside other players in the game.
Here’s the trailer: