On the 17th of June, EFInA (Enhancing Financial Innovation & Access) is holding a webinar about the Nigerian Fintech Landscape based on its ground-breaking report about the sector. The report contains the most recent and most seminal supply-side data on fintech in Nigeria.
The webinar will involve a conversation about the following:
- An overview of the global fintech landscape and key lessons for Nigeria
- An analysis of the different stakeholders in the Nigerian fintech ecosystem
- A breakdown of the type of funding in the sector and some of the best-funded startups
- A look at the different sub-sectors in the space, the types of technologies fintechs use and how they enable financial inclusion
- Trends, challenges and recommendations for stakeholders
There will also be an interactive session that will allow attendees to ask questions. The webinar is open to fintech operators, investors, policymakers, financial institutions and fintech enthusiasts.
Dayo Ademola, Head of Innovation at EFInA is the speaker for the webinar. Ademola is a senior financial services and technology professional who (among other things) currently heads the multi-million dollar EFInA Innovation Fund that invests in start-up and growth-stage fintechs with an aim to boost financial inclusion in Nigeria. She has held roles in Union Bank, MainOne and Rosetta Stone (USA) among others.
The webinar starts at 10 am, register here to attend.