By now, you know that TechCabal is hosting the first edition of Africabeta this October, in partnership with WeChat. If you’re not sure why WeChat is a big deal, you should read this.
One of the objectives of that event is to reach out to developers, entrepreneurs and ideators who might benefit from exposure to a WeChat’s technical platform, which can be used to create interesting value propositions from payments, to content and publishing to e-commerce, as well to WeChat’s growing audience of users in Nigeria and across Africa.
How does this benefit you? How can WeChat help accelerate your startup or idea?
- Access to a large audience
- Marketing and publicity support from a motivated platform
- No need to build native apps, “apps” that live on the WeChat platform can be deployed easily and to great effect
- Network effects from being in the same place with interconnected services
- Take advantage of a wide range of built-in functionality
- And finally, outstanding ideas will be selected to demo on the Africabeta stage to an audience of industry moguls, technology and internet investors and savvy technology enthusiasts, affording your product exposure like you have not seen before.
If you would like to get early access to the WeChat platform, simply fill out the form here, and I will get back to you with next steps. If you’d like more info contact me here.