Payday loans are designed to bail you out of a jam when you’re cash-strapped. Quick cash is available in the form of “payday loans,” short-term financial solutions typically suitable for the time between paychecks. This article delves into the sites that swiftly offer the best short-term loan in Australia. Let’s dive.
1. Gday Loans
On the Gday Loans platform, people who want to borrow money only have to fill out one application to get loans from top lenders. This online service introduces potential borrowers to the best Australian lenders, who may provide them with a loan of their choosing at an interest rate is 199.43%
Online applicants often get their loan application feedback within three minutes. If you ever need quick cash, don’t consider visiting gdayloans.com.au to apply for a payday loan with reasonable rates and conditions.
- Online application and approval can be made quickly
- Same day payout
- People can borrow from $300 to $10,000
- To get a loan, you have to live in Australia
2. Pronto Paydays – Best for Same Day Loans
If you’re considering a payday loan, ensure you understand how the loan works. Payday loans are usually small ones you must pay back when you get your next paycheck. You may have to pay extra fees and interest.
- They share essential information fast
- Fast-tracking of audit and compliance procedures
- Analytics help people understand how things work.
- There is no need for a security deposit.
- The loan amount is based on the borrowers’ income
- Exaggerated interest rates
- Less customer protection and less transparency
3. Viva Payday Loans
Viva Payday Loans, a reputable online lending platform in Australia, offers lenders the best payday loans of up to $5,000 with considerate repayment plans of 16 days to a year. You can still get one of their great loan deals even if you get help from Centrelink or have a low credit score.
For loans under $2,000, Viva payday loans have an establishment fee of 20%. Meanwhile, loans over $2000 have an establishment fee of $400, meaning the APR will be between 20% and 199.43%. Viva Payday Loans also charges a 4% fee every month.
Their application process is easy, and after they accept your application, you’ll need to sign the agreement form so that the money can be sent to your account immediately.
- You don’t need collateral to get their loans
- The application process is simple
- You can still borrow even if your credit score is low
- They come with high-interest rates
4. Fair Go Finance Small Loan
Fair Go is another good online lending service that has existed for a while and has earned the trust of a lot of Australians. It connects people who want to borrow money with lenders who can give them loans from $300 to $2,000 over 24 months. Their repayment plan is premised on your capacity to pay, and there are no penalties for paying before the agreed time.
Fair Go doesn’t discriminate against its customers, so you will still get a loan that works for you even if you have bad credit. But the loans will cost you a lot to pay back, so you should think carefully before taking one out.
Also, they charge a 20% setup fee that you have to pay, primarily for loans from $18 to $400, and you have to pay their 4% monthly fee.
- It offers a payback term of over two years
- Loans of up to $2,000 are available
- They offer loans without collateral
- They charge a 4% fee every month
- They charge a 20% set-up fee on the amount of the first loan
5. Fair Go Finance
This online loan matching service connects borrowers with top Australian lenders who offer loans ranging between $300 to $2,000 with terms ranging from one to 24 months. Unlike many fintech companies, Fair Go Finance allows customers to pay back their loans early without any fees or penalties.
The best part is that this platform lets people with bad credit get loans, but they will not be eligible for the 4% establishment fee waiver. For loans between $18 and $400, there is a 4% fee every month.
- The loan amounts range between $300 to $2,000
- The platform sets up the payment schedule based on how often the client gets paid
- No collateral needed
- High-interest rates and fees
- The loan comes with high-interest rates and monthly charges
It’s inevitable that at some point in life, you’ll run into financial difficulty and want some quick assistance. Quick loans can come in handy, but only if you go through the right hoops. The payday loan options mentioned above are the go-to alternatives whenever you’re cash-strapped.