Blockfinex, a new Dubai-based digital asset exchange platform is set to launch at the end of the month. Blockfinex stands for “Blockchain Financial Exchange” meaning integrating Blockchain assets, digital technology with finance. The Exchange platform was founded by, Danny Oyekan who is also the founder of Dan Ventures, a Global Venture Capital Firm amongst other companies.
The exchange is looking to offer a wide range of services to their users like trading Security Token Offerings, Utility Tokens and Commodity backed Tokens. Once launched the exchange will be adding more crypto assets every week. Blockfinex intends to make a fiat-crypto section available to all Nigerians to deposit funds and trade all tokens of their choice without having to incur extra fees transferring from one exchange to another.
Blockfinex will later roll out in Fiat-Crypto Exchanges in other countries like Singapore, Liechtenstein, Bermuda, Comoros, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, UAE, Ghana, Uganda, South Africa and Kenya. Furthermore, to encourage current and prospective clients, the exchange will be offering a demo trading platform for new users and 1 month of zero-trading fees for the First Month. Which is usually a 0.1% fee on each side of the trade.
The highlights of Blockfinex worth mentioning include:
- The exchange Features multiple coin support including BTC, ETH, LTC, and USDT tokens.
- The exchange plans to roll out a wide range of tokens.
- The exchange will offer full platform coverage with support for Web, iOS, Android, HTML5, WeChat, and PC client.
Blockfinex plans to roll out the platform in roughly the following order:
- Spot trading,
- Security Token Trading
- Margin trading
- Anonymous instant exchange
- Decentralized (on-chain) exchange. Pictured above is the standard web platform.
- The exchange Will support English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese, and Korean on all user interfaces. The very initial release is in English and Chinese only – with more languages to be added over time.
- Demo, Regular and Pro platform interfaces.
- An international multilingual team has extensive working experience in North America, Europe, and Asia to be able to smoothly support the global market.
- Will support fiat currencies on their Fiat-Crypto Exchange and roll out more Fiat currencies each Quarter.
- The team has developed Blockfinex with security as the foremost concern in their minds. They strive to ensure the platform follows all of the industry best practices when it comes to securing infrastructure and data including ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and the CryptoCurrency Security Standard (CCSS).