A platform that lets users create customized legal documents in 5 easy steps!
As social and business interactions between people grew over the years, the demand for legal services grew as well. People increasingly seek to ensure that their interactions (business and social) are properly protected to avoid any undue liabilities. As this demand for legal services grew, so did the need for alternative ways of providing these services.
Today, through innovative means and technology, legal services are provided to an ever-increasing array of users all over the world, making it easily accessible and affordable.
Herein comes LaniDigital, a digital business established to widen access to and meet the growing demand for legal services in Africa and beyond.
LaniDigital is powered by some of the most qualified Nigerian lawyers and offers access to several legal contracts and forms for personal and business needs as well as a bouquet of offline services that address the legal needs of every class of individuals and corporate organizations. These legal templates have been grouped into different categories, including but not limited to business incorporation, intellectual property right protection, estate planning, marriage and divorce, finance, real estate, taxes, agreements, and more.
LaniDigital offers a tech solution to access with ease documents and templates created by duly qualified Nigerian lawyers. We aim to offer users the opportunity to easily access legal templates at their fingertips and at the convenience of their electronic/mobile devices. The platform also promises each user unlimited access to download from a robust library of comprehensive legal templates and regulatory forms, without having to visit a brick-and-mortar office or engage a legal practitioner, as is the usual practice.
Beyond the obvious value add,
• LaniDigital is the only platform in Nigeria where users can purchase certain legal regulatory template forms with the option of having the required legal offline services performed on their behalf by Nigerian lawyers.
• LaniDigital understands that its user community comprises many small and medium enterprises, and given our experience working with SMEs across different industries (including tech), we have a deep understanding of the legal needs of these businesses at different stages of their growth and have developed unique bundles of legal documents that these companies can purchase to serve their immediate and future legal needs.
• LaniDigital has also developed a payment plan that gives users significant flexibility on choosing payment plans that meet their legal needs on a case-by-case basis. The current subscription plans have been developed following a detailed and thorough market analysis; thus, each user (whether corporate or individual) can find a payment plan that works best for them either through one off purchases or a periodic subscription plan (which is further sub-divided into three categories).
• LaniDigital gives no restrictions on the format in which users can download purchased documents. Once a document has been purchased, the user would have access to the editable and final versions of the document allowing them to use a document repeatedly.
To generate your personalized legal document on the LaniDigital site, simply follow these 5 easy steps:
1. Go to www.LaniDigital.com
2. Log into the platform by signing up or signing in.
3. Click on a document from either the Personal or Business category depending on your needs. 4. Click to ‘Create’ your document and fill in the required information.
5. When this is completed, enter your billing information to enable you purchase and download your document.
Terms and conditions apply.